Window sticky borders (might try these on the white board!), frog cut outs, and gigantic tooth brush for Dental Healh unit.
Valentine's Day clings, garland, foam stickers, and headband.
And I can't resist new puzzles and large foam dice! Yipee! :)
Alright, here is a new unit for all my Canadian followers! This is a Social Studies unit for studying Canadian symbols! Click the picture to check it out at TpT:
Here's a peak at some of the activities included in this Canadian unit:
1. "What is a symbol?" poster and writing page.
2. Ten Canadian Symbol pages (hockey, beaver, goose, red & white, flag, map, national anthem, languages, maple tree, and money) to make into a cute Canadian flag book.
3. Provincial and Territorial Symbol pages (complete one for all of Canada or just your own province/territorry).
4. Canadian Money anchor chart and mini book.
5. RCMP Craft and Writing Pages (three options).
6. Beaver Craft and Writing Pages (three options).
This unit is perfect for February 15th - National Flag of Canada Day! Here is freebie from the unit that you can use, a writing and colouring page of the Canadian flag. Click the picture below to download a copy.